Failed to Use Aspose.Slides.Net6.Crossplatform under .NET 8 on Linux via Docker

Hello!
I have tried a simple conversion from Ppt to Pptx in a net8 targeting project, which uses
Aspose.Slides.Net6.Crossplatform, and is running under Amazon Linux net8 base image.

When we attempt the conversion, the error is:

System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load shared library ‘libaspose.slides.drawing.capi_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.23’ or one of its dependencies. In order to help diagnose loading problems, consider using a tool like strace. If you’re using glibc, consider setting the LD_DEBUG environment variable:
/app/runtimes/linux/native/libaspose.slides.drawing.capi_x86_64_libstdcpp_libc2.23.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Under net6, this works correctly, and only when we update our docker base image to Amazon Linux
Net8 do we get this issue.

I have tried adding more libraries to the docker file as such:

RUN yum install -y libgdiplus glibc-devel  libfontconfig1 libfreetype6 libexpat1 libpng16-16

as was suggested in another post regarding the same failure message here:

and had no success. Is there anything more we could try? Thank you!

@arnoldbeilandevozon,
Thank you for contacting support.

Could you please share the simplest project that reproduces the error you described?

Hi. I have actually realized why this happened and it’s not related to the nuget, i will close this ticket, thank you!

@arnoldbeilandevozon,
We are glad to know that the issue has been resolved on your end. Thank you for using Aspose.Slides.