Failure reading QrCode

Hello,

I can’t read this QrCode attached but the same can be read using Apps in the my smartphone for example, so it’s not broken.

Could you guys please help me?

Thanks.

Just adding more information:

This image was generated using Aspose PDF, more specifically this code:

The source PDF was a scanned one, so the image is not perfect, but is quite alright for my apps of QrCode recognition.

I’m wondering if there is a way to improve the quality of the generated image. I am facing this issue for months, I would like a solid way to scan for QrCodes!

Thanks.

Hi Mario,

Thank you for contacting support. I managed to replicate the problem of recognition failure. Please also provide us the PDF document. It will help us in our investigation. However, I’ve logged this problem under ticket id BARCODJAVA-33446 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue. We’ll keep you informed regarding any updates in this forum thread. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Mario,

Thank you for being patient. We have a good news for you that the issue id BARCODJAVA-33446 has now been resolved. If there is no issue in the QA phase, then this fix will be included in the future version of Aspose.BarCode for Java 7.0.0. We’ll inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODJAVA-33446) have been fixed in Aspose.BarCode for Java 7.0.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.