Fast resize of many QR code files

I’m generating many QR codes (using aspose.barcode) which I’d like to resize (using aspose.image).
Short of testing all enums in the the ResizeType enumeration, which ones would provide a good compromise of speed and quality for QR codes?

Thanks in advance for the tip

@mortenma Aspose.Imaging supports a lot of resize types: ResizeType | Aspose.Imaging for .NET API Reference To select proper type for you we recommend you to check each type on your images. The quality/speed method that usually use is LanczosResample. But you can create little sample that will test each resize type on your images and measure time.

Thanks for your reply Samer.
My look at the ResizeType enumeration prompted my question.
I’m no expert in image resizing and was hoping for a shortcut, by you saying, “well, if you compress QR code images in jpg format, I suggest you use x compression method”.
Anyway, I’ll do some sampling and see what compression method is best in my case.

@mortenma Unfortunately we can not provide for you best resizing algorithm, because it also depends on image nature. So, the best solution only to make sample function that will test your images and preview results if they suit or not your requirements.