FBX model couldn't convert properly

Hello
I have a FBX model which I randomly downloaded from Sketchfab and I am trying to convert it to GLB on both localhost and Aspose’s converter website. However, this model couldn’t be converted with these but when I download the GLB file from Sketchfab, I could view the model in AR with this downloaded GLB file from Sketchfab. Do you have any idea? Is there any possibility of lackness for the API?

You can download the model from this link:

Thanks in advance.

@newtcon

We will investigate this case as an investigation ticket as THREEDNET-1296 has been logged in our issue tracking system. We will further look into its details and let you know as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

Hello,
Is there any feedback about this subject?

@newtcon

The ticket is recently logged in our issue tracking system and its initial analysis is pending. We will look into it on first come first serve basis and let you know as soon as we make some progress towards ticket resolution. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as THREEDNET-1296) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by Aspose.3D team.