FDF <-> XFDF Conversions: Annotations?

Aspose PDF supports the conversion between FDF and XML (using FormDataConversion), however this doesn’t seem to work for annotations. Could anyone confirm whether this is indeed supported?

Thanks
Hendry

Hi Hendry,

Thanks for your inquiry. You may export annotations from PDF file to XFDF file and import annotation from XFDF file into PDF file using Aspose.Pdf. Please check following documentation link for the purpose. If there is any difference in your requirement and my understanding then please share some more details about your requirements.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Thanks for the reply. My questions was about exporting/importing FDF files, not PDF. Could you please confirm whether this is supported?

hendry.luk:
Thanks for the reply. My questions was about exporting/importing *FDF* files, not PDF. Could you please confirm whether this is supported?
Hi Hendry,

As per my understanding, you need to export/import the contents from FDF file instead of PDF document. If so is the case, then please note that Aspose.Pdf for .NET is PDF file creation and manipulation API and it dos not support the feature to manipulate FDF files.