Feature Request: Save as PDF

Hi Aspose Team

Here a shy feature request:

Extend the Tasks Api to allow to save a Project File directly as PDF or DPF/A.

- With option to save it in one PDF-Page (the Size of the Page depends on the size of the Project, similar like the option in Cells OnePagePerSheet)

- The Today Export Function need a ProjectView with Columns definition to export. It would be handy to have an option that Export/Save the Project as it is.

Hope this feature can be done in the future.

Thanks and Regards

Giuseppe

Hi Guiseppe,

Thank you for using Aspose.Tasks.

I am pleased to inform you that this feature is already in queue for implementation by our development team and we have plans to implement this in near future. I have linked this thread with the ticket TASKS-21380, so that when implementation of this feature is completed, you are notified automatically. I have also logged your comments against this issue for consideration by our development team.

Hi, Just make sure the PDF writing is in the Queue after the basics are working … all MPP / XML versions and read / write of all data elements. Many thanks!! Regards, Bruce

Hi Bruce,

Thanks for the feedback.

We are currently investigating the issue as you have mentioned and will communicate our findings to our development team in this regard. We appreciate your patience in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-21380) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.