Field code causing issues with Aspose

A user has a document that, for some reason, contains an INCLUDEPICTURE field code that points to an odd path (see example text below). This causes problems with Aspose in a certain situation: we open this doc (source) and another doc (destination) with Aspose, copy the content of the source document into the destination document, then save. All of that appears to work fine. But when we try to open the destination document again, Aspose gives an error that says the file is corrupt. I narrowed the problem down to the fact that this field code exists, and could prevent the problem by removing the field code. I have replaced the customer’s text with generic text, but the field code is the one that caused the problem. I’m attaching that document.
The {INCLUDEPICTURE “…/…/Local%20Settings/Local%20Settings/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/OLK%20*%20MERGEFORMATINET%20d%20z” * MERGEFORMAT"}quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog.

Hello!
Thank you for your inquiry.
I have reproduced this after a doc2doc roundtrip of your document. The re-saved copy doesn’t open. It gives OutOfMemoryException. I have logged the issue as #4502 in our defect database. We’ll investigate it and let you know when we make some progress on it.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 4502) have been fixed in this update.