Field values missing or formatted incorrectly when printing PDF

Hello there,

I have attached a copy of the printed PDF and the file version. As you can see there are data fields in the print copy that are not formatted correctly and others that are blank.

The data is coming from an OLEDB connection to an SQL Server. I have included my code also.

The Original PDF we are filling was created using LiveCycle Designer 11.0, PDF version is 1.7, Adobe Extension Level 3 (Acrobat 9.x).

Can you shed some light on this?

Thanks

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have manged to notice the reported printing issue and logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-38945 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Talil, any word on the problem I reported? I will be implementing the application in a live situation next week. We have a work around for the printing which involves calling the Reader form a command line in an automated application, but it is a rather intense process that quite often causes problems and has to be monitored. Printing through Aspose.pdf is a much more desirable solution.

Could you let me know how things are progressing?

Thanks Talil

Mike
Hi Mike,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid your issue is still not resolved as we have recently noticed the reported issue and it is still pending for investigation due to other issues, already under investigation and resolution. We have passed on your concern to our product team and we will notify you as soon as we made some progress towards issue resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hello again, Talil.

I have completed my development phase of the .net application using your trial version. The site licence for the use of Aspose.pdf was purchased through my client under the email tat2836@storm.ca. This is actually another email address of my own that I rarely use, but that was only done to make sure I was in the loop. The purchase was made under the order ID 150709140304 in the name of Wendy White (username Wendy22White) from my customer - Paramount Property Management. I hope this isn’t too confusing.

Anyway, I would like you to associate the ticket PDFNEWNWT-38945 with Wendy White’s order rather than with my trial login.

I won’t be purchasing a full licence of Aspose.pdf and will be doing all further development or changes on site at Paramount.

We will be following this closely looking for a solution.

Thanks Talil.

Mike

Hi Mike,

Thanks for your feedback. It is good to know that you have completed your evaluation and using Aspose.Pdf DLL.

Moreover, linking above open issue to your client Aspose userid, we will appreciate if you please ask your client to make a request for same via forum post or point us to his existing post. We will link the issue id to the post accordingly, so your client can receive related email notifications in future.

Best Regards,