Figures are missing in pdf to word conversion - Aspose.pdf 18.11 version

I am using Aspose PDF 18.11 version.For PDF to Doc conversion Figures are converted with X mark.I am attaching PDFToWord.zip (2.7 MB)
com.aspose.pdf.Document pdfdoc = new com.aspose.pdf.Document(filearg);
pdfdoc.save(“C://AnytoPDF-spring-boot-output//1234.docx”, com.aspose.pdf.SaveFormat.DocX);

In another when I convert with standalone Java application the PDF generates the image but in case of Spring-boot application using Aspose-18.11 the image is not converted. I am attaching the sample image here.PDF_Not_Converted.zip (48.8 KB)

@Saranya_Sekar

Thanks for contacting support.

Would you please share respective source PDF document with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

@asad.ali

Please find attached the document.PDF_Not_Converted (2).zip (73.0 KB)

@Saranya_Sekar

Thanks for providing sample PDF document.

We have tested the scenario in our environment within spring-boot application and were unable to notice any issue. The image was present in the output .docx file. We have used latest version of the API i.e. Aspose.PDF for Java 18.11 and for your kind reference, we have also attached generated Word Document.

1234_18.11.zip (142.2 KB)

Would you please share a sample application which is able to reproduce the issue in our environment. We will again test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.