File error: Data may have been lost -> when creating excel with chart (Aspose.Excel 2.9.7.0)

Friends,

I’m trying to create a spreadsheet in excel with a chart and when I open the file I get the following erro:
File error: Data may have been lost

This only happens when I include a chart in the spreadsheet.

The spreadsheet is ok, values and everything (including the chart) but there is always this error comming up to the user.

This error started to show recently. Maybe some windows service pack.

The configuration are: Windows xp, Excel 2007, sp3, Aspose Excel version 2.9.7.0

Thanks in advance,

André

@veras,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, you are using a very old version of Aspose.Cells (previously known as Aspose.Excel), so you may find some issues in that. Please download and try the latest version of Aspose.Cells from the following link and see if it works fine for you.

Aspose.Cells for .NET (Latest Version)

Also, please see the following document regarding the details of migration from Aspose.Excel to Aspose.Cells:
Upgrade to Modern Aspose.Cells Component

Thank You & Best Regards,

Thanks for the quickly reply.

This is a very old system that I am making some adjustments for the Brazilian Government, This system was developed using two of your products: Aspose.Excel and Aspose.Words (They have 2 licenses Aspose.Excel.lic and Aspose.Total.lic). With those licenses can I get the these upgrades you proposed or do I need to buy new license for the Aspose.Cells? I made a test with the new dll, the message did not appear but one of the sheets informed me that it was a trial version.

Thanks again.

André

@veras,

Well, you will need to upgrade your license subscription. Please post your license requirement at the following Aspose.Purchase forum (with complete details about your current license) and our sales team will reply you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,