File format in Excel 2010

Hi,

I tried simple example of creating chart using ASPOSE latest version. I have installed Office 2010 before i was using Office 2007.
Using this – http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/how-to-create-a-chart.html

Suddenly after changing to Office 2010, I am getting this error at end, but chart is created and also file is saved properly. But end it throws below error

“Aspose.Cells.CellsException: This file’s format is not supported or you don’t specify a correct format.”

Mithun

Hi,

I am using v7.0.3. I have tested using the following code, it works absolutely fine, I don’t get any exception. The file opens fine in MS Excel 2007 and 2010.

Sample code:
//Instantiating a Workbook object
Workbook workbook = new Workbook();

//Adding a new worksheet to the Excel object
int sheetIndex = workbook.Worksheets.Add();

//Obtaining the reference of the newly added worksheet by passing its sheet index
Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[sheetIndex];

//Adding a sample value to “A1” cell
worksheet.Cells[“A1”].PutValue(50);

//Adding a sample value to “A2” cell
worksheet.Cells[“A2”].PutValue(100);

//Adding a sample value to “A3” cell
worksheet.Cells[“A3”].PutValue(150);

//Adding a sample value to “B1” cell
worksheet.Cells[“B1”].PutValue(4);

//Adding a sample value to “B2” cell
worksheet.Cells[“B2”].PutValue(20);

//Adding a sample value to “B3” cell
worksheet.Cells[“B3”].PutValue(50);

//Adding a chart to the worksheet
int chartIndex = worksheet.Charts.Add(Aspose.Cells.Charts.ChartType.Pyramid, 5, 0, 15, 5);

//Accessing the instance of the newly added chart
Aspose.Cells.Charts.Chart chart = worksheet.Charts[chartIndex];

//Adding SeriesCollection (chart data source) to the chart ranging from “A1” cell to “B3”
chart.NSeries.Add(“A1:B3”, true);

//Saving the Excel file
workbook.Save(“e:\test2\book1.xls”);

If you still find the issue, kindly create a sample console application, zip it and post it here with v7.0.3, we will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

The latest version “Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.0.3” doesn’t contain the bug fix “CELLSNET-40021”.

So I am still using the fix given by you. version 7.0.2.2. In this version I am getting this error.

Mithun

Hi,

It should contains this bug fix (the functionality of the bug fixed version 7.0.2.2) (we might missed it), please download and try it.

If you still find the issue, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.