File is not converting fully

Hello Team,

System is not converting fully .xlsx file onto PDF. Attached are both documentsAiyun Issue.pdf (5.1 MB)

You can go to .zip file which is having xlsx file and go to first column ‘Description’. In this column go to point no. 4,5, 13, 14 and so on and find the difference.

Please help on this ASAP, this is on Production site and user is looking for quick solution.

==> attaching zip file for xlsx

@vagarwal

Thanks for contacting support.

Would you please share a sample code snippet which you have used for conversion. We will further test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Below is code snippets:

Aspose.Pdf.License Pdflicense = new Aspose.Pdf.License();
Pdflicense.SetLicense(GetEmbeddedResourceStream(“LF.GlobalDMS.Layouts.LF.GlobalDMS.License.Aspose.Total.lic”));//resourceName
Pdflicense.Embedded = true;
Aspose.Words.License Wordlicense = new Aspose.Words.License();
Wordlicense.SetLicense(GetEmbeddedResourceStream(“LF.GlobalDMS.Layouts.LF.GlobalDMS.License.Aspose.Total.lic”));//resourceName

MemoryStream asposePdfConvertedStreams = new MemoryStream();
        SPFile dccSourceLibraryPdfFile = null;
        SPFile DccSourcePdfConvertedFile = null;
        Aspose.Words.Document workbook = new Aspose.Words.Document(dccSourceLibraryFileStream);
        string PDFlinkFileName = dccSourceLibraryFile.Item["LinkFilename"] as string;
        string strExt = Path.GetExtension(PDFlinkFileName);
        string strFileName = PDFlinkFileName.Substring(0, PDFlinkFileName.LastIndexOf('.'));
        if (strExt.ToLower() == ".doc")
        {
            strExt = strExt.ToLower().Replace("doc", "pdf");
            PDFlinkFileName = strFileName + strExt;
        }
        else if (strExt.ToLower() == ".docm")
        {
            strExt = strExt.ToLower().Replace("docm", "pdf");

}
        else
        {
            strExt = strExt.ToLower().Replace("docx", "pdf");
        }

//Save the document in PDF format
        workbook.Save(asposePdfConvertedStreams, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);
        if (asposePdfConvertedStreams != null)
        {

@vagarwal

Thanks for sharing code snippet.

I am afraid that your issue is still unclear to us. In your first post you had shared that you were converting .xlsx file into .pdf which can be achieved by using Aspose.Cells. Which was why we asked you to share complete code snippet so that we could understand the real issue you are facing.

By looking at the code snippet you just shared, it seems you are using Aspose.Words to convert .doc/.docx document into .pdf. Would you please help a bit more and share some details about the original issue you are facing by sharing respective source document. We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.

My apologies , file is .doc not .xslx… as you can find in attached .zip file…

I can see, this doc file having screenshots in it.

@vagarwal

We cannot find any ZIP attachment with any of your posts. Would you please make sure to upload it while posting your reply. It would help us testing the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

I do not know why it is not uploading .zip file.
Is there any size restriction, it is 13 MB.

Why user cannot upload any other file e.g. doc and xls.Aiyun Issue.pdf (5.0 MB)

Here i am uploading .pdf file, please convert it to .doc and try it… I am not able to upload .zip and .doc

Or let me know any email id to forward that doc file

@vagarwal

The upload limit for forums is 10MB so you may share the files via Google Drive, Dropbox etc. Or you may ZIP smaller files to attach here. We will try to reproduce it and investigate further to help you out.

Can you please provide me Google Drive or Drop Box email id to share the file or let me know how can i share it.

@vagarwal

Please upload it to any of these file hosting server and then share public download link via private message by clicking on my username.

I am not able to find any file hosting server…Please provide any of this…

@vagarwal

Please try uploading your file over Dropbox or Google Drive and share the link with us.

@vagarwal

Thanks for sharing the document. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-18230. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello Tahir,

Is there any update on this, when can i expect a resolution on this.

@vagarwal

Your issue has been resolved and its fix will be available in next version of Aspose.Words i.e. 19.4. This release will be published at the start of next month (April 2019).

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18230) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 19.4 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 19.4 update.