File Loading is failing with exception "Source array was not long enough. Check srcIndex and length, and the array's lower bounds."

Hi,
I am trying to load the attached file to Aspose.Cells.Workbook which is throwing exception with message “Source array was not long enough. Check srcIndex and length, and the array’s lower bounds.”
Please do the needful to fix this issue.
FileLoadingFailedWithAsposeCells.zip (13.0 KB)

@vedavyas.velaga,

Thanks for the file.

I checked your file and it seems like corrupt. I tried to open your file into MS Excel 2013 and 2016. Both versions could not open the file and prompt error message.

Can you please share the prompt you are receiving, As I am able to open the file without any issue.
I have created and opened the file using Excel 2019 Standard Edition. and the contents it is having is as below SS
image.png (58.6 KB)

@vedavyas.velaga,

It complains about the corrupted file or protected mode and MS Excel could not open it ultimately. Could you please try to open the file into MS Excel 2016/2013 and let us know your feedback.

I am able to open in Excel 2013 but showing a message that Office has detected a problem with the file as in the attached SS.
image.png (15.0 KB)

Though it is showing the Protected View message considering that Excel is able to open the file and we can see the contents in it, Can we expect it to be load the file using Aspose.Cells without throwing any exception?

If I remember it correctly This used to load fine in older versions either 21.9.0.0 or something after that.
Currently I am on 22.6.1 where its failing.

@vedavyas.velaga,

Thanks for providing further details.

We were able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by loading your template file into Aspose.Cells object model. I have logged a separate ticket with an id “CELLSNET-51483” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it, we will let you know.

@vedavyas.velaga,

This is to inform you that your issue has been resolved now. The fix will be included in the next release (Aspose.Cells for .NET v22.7) which is scheduled in the second week of July 2022. You will also be notified when the next version is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-51483) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by johnson.shi