File transfer library

Hello,

I require a .Net based file transfer library to transfer large files between a client and server. Both upload and download should be supported. I have used your FTP library but would require a FTP server also.

Do you have anothing that will facilate this over…
1) .Net Remoting / TCPIP
2) Asp.net / HTTP

Thank you,
JP O’Gorman

Hello,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Network.

Could you please provide detailed information for your scenarios? We will try to find some solution for you.

Cheers,

Hello,

I need to be able to transfer large documents (up to 2GB at the moment) between a client/server. It needs to be as fast as the connection will allow and be reliable. At some point in the future I will need it to be secure/encrypted. The ability to restart a failed transfer from the point of failure would be desirable. I would need it to work over .Net client/server remoting and ASP webpages.

Kind regards,
JP

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

I would like to know :

Do you want to upload a big file over http to the remote server? The remote server is with IIS installed? Do you need a solution based on Asp.NET?

Thanks,

Any available API recommendation? I am planning to build a transfer app like this , too. Thanks for the clarification. I found out there were a couple of open source projects about this issue. Currently learn on these staff and hope i would build one with apose library.

Hi Stapes,

We are sorry to share that the API doesn’t support any file transfer. Please visit the Aspose.Email documentation to get information about the features supported by the API.