FileCorruptedException occurs when specifying Locale before creating a Document object

Hi team,
The following error is happening:

com.aspose.words.FileCorruptedException: The document appears to be corrupted and cannot be loaded.
at com.aspose.words.FileFormatUtil.zzZ(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.Document.zzY(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.Document.zzZ(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.Document.(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.words.Document.(Unknown Source)

Cheers,
Rui Rodrigues

Hi,
Do you need more info from my side?

Cheers,
Rui Rodrigues

@rmrodrigues,

This issue is not reproducible with Aspose.Words for Java 18.2. Please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for Java. Hope, this helps.

In case the problem still remains, please tell us about your development environment details (e.g. OS, JDK versions). Also, please share the piece of source code to reproduce this issue on our end.

Hi,
Env. details:
java.runtime.version: 1.8.0_144-b01
Ubuntu Linux amd64 4.4.0-98-generic 1.8.0_144 Oracle Corporation 1.8 Oracle Corporation 25.144-b01 Java™ SE Runtime Environment Java HotSpot™ 64-Bit Server VM Europe/Paris English (France) UTF-8 Linux 4.4.0-98-generic amd64
Do you need more details?
The issue is happening in this environment.
Thank you.
Cheers,
Rui Rodrigues

Hi team,
This is a critical issue for us.
Could you five high priority for this?
Cheers,
Rui Rodrigues.

@rmrodrigues,

I am afraid, we are still unable to reproduce this issue on our end. We tested the following code with Aspose.Words for Java 18.2 over jdk1.8.0_144 on 64-bit Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS:

//Locale.setDefault(new Locale("en"));
Locale.setDefault(new Locale("fr"));
Document doc = new Document();

Please share the source code and sample Word document you are getting this problem with here for testing.

Hi,
We can share the source. I’m going to create a sample to be executed on customer server.
I’ll give you feedback soon.
Thanks.

Cheers,
Rui Rodrigues.