FileCurruptedException

Hi,

After simple open/save routine FileCurruptedException it thrown. Can you check this out?
I have attached the document. The code that reproduces this issue:

Document document = new Document("Test5.docx");
document.save("TestTranslated5.docx");

Thanks,
Zeljko

Same thing happened with .rtf file. I have attached that one also.

Hi Zeljko,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 15.10.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-12666. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Zeljko,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Zeljko:
Same thing happened with .rtf file. I have attached that one also.
The issue with ‘Test6.rtf’ has also been logged as WORDSNET-12667.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12666) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12667) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

I have the same problem with the attached .doc file. Can you please check this?

Thanks,
Zeljko

Hi Zeljko,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 15.12.0, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-12889. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12889) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.