FileNotFoundException. Dot net Standard

I am attempting to convert a docx file to a pdf file using Aspose.Words 18.2 with dot net standard. Here is my code to convert to pdf

public static void Convert(Stream input, Stream output)
{
   var doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(input);
   doc.AcceptAllRevisions();
   doc.Save(output, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);
 }

Its failing on the var doc line with a FileNotFoundException. Its a stream not a directory.

image.png (23.7 KB)

@gwert,

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please create a standalone runnable simple application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us reproduce your problem on our end. Please ZIP and upload it here for testing. We will then start investigation into your issue and provide you more information.

Hello @awais.hafeez

I have attached the project I was using to test the functionality of Aspose.Words and Aspose.PDF using the dot net core dlls. In the attachment, I have also place the docx file I was using as an example. The Aspose.PDF also gives and error as well.

@gwert,

I am afraid, I do not see any projects in this thread. You may also upload to Dropbox and share the Download link here.

@awais.hafeez, Sorry about that.

here is the project link: https://leo.d.pr/poxz9i+

@gwert,

We created a fresh .NET Core 2.0 Console Application (see DotNetCoreApp.zip (235.4 KB)) , installed Aspose.Words for .NET 18.3 via NuGet and were unable to observe this issue on our end.