Fill form- and allow user to save more data

Hello

If you open the attached form in acrobat reader, you can fill out the form, and save the form with the data.

I would like aspose.pdf.kit to pre-fill the form, open it in acrobat reader, and allow the user to fille out the rest of the form, and save then form with all data.

It is no problem to prefill most of the form at save it with the data (code shown below), but if I open it in Acrobat Reader afterwards, it doesn't allow me to save the new data.

How do I do that ?

Best regards

Ole Kirkholt,
MicroTech Software

string feltnavn
Aspose.Pdf.Kit.Form objForm = new Aspose.Pdf.Kit.Form(@"..\..\Tinglysningsfuldmagt.pdf", @"..\..\test.pdf");

for (int i = 0; i < objForm.FieldsNames.Length; i++)
{

feltnavn = objForm.FieldsNames[i];
if (feltnavn.Substring(0, 4).ToLower() == "text")
{
objForm.FillField(feltnavn, feltnavn);
}

}
objForm.Save();

Hi Ole,

I have tested this issue at my end and found that when I save the filled form using Form.Save method, it disables the extended features and the form is not editable. Can you please confirm that this is the same problem you’re facing at your end?

We appreciate your patience and cooperation.
Regards,

Hello

Yes, that is the problem we're facing at our end.

Best regards

Ole Kirkholt,
MicroTech Software

Hi Ole,

I have logged this issue as PDFKITNET-10224 in our issue tracking system. Our development team will be looking into the matter and you’ll be updated via this forum as the issue is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Shahzad,

Any update on this issue? I am currently facing the same problem as well.

Hi Joanne,

Thank you very much for considering Aspose.

I’m sorry to inform you that this issue not yet resolved. However, our team is looking into the matter and you’ll be updated as the issue is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10224) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan