Fillimage not working

Received : 2007/09/27 11:07:08
Message : The C# line of code below works perfectly in pdfkit 2.4.0.0 but not at all in 2.6.0.0 when importing a graphic into a button. Can you tell me why and how I can make it work again?

PDFform.FillImageField("TopmostSubform[0].Page1[0].Button1[0]", @"c:\temp\Signature.bmp");

Thank you!

This message was posted using Aspose.Live 2 Forum

Dear blwhiteTCG,

Thanks for considering Aspose.Pdf.Kit.

Are you sure that it works in 2.4.0.0? As far as I know, Form.FillImageField() only works for Image Button Field in XFA (or Adobe 7.0 and above). From the field name you pasted, I guess your PDF template contains XFA fields.

You can also upload your file if you have more questions. Best regards.

Yup, when I recompile using 2.4.0.0 this doucment gets the signature image that I am trying to load into the document, when I use 2.6.0.0, nothing is saved onto the form.

Thanks!

Dear blwhiteTCG,

I tested your document with both 2.4.0.0 and 2.6.0.0. Unfortunately, neither of them filled the button field with any image. Alternatively, I edited it with Adobe LiveCycle Designer 8.0: replace Button1 with an Image Field, everything is OK with 2.6.0.0.

If you still got correct result with 2.4.0.0, would you please upload your project files (including Aspose.Pdf.Kit.dll lib) ?

Thanks & Best regards.