Find adobe signature tag

Hi,

Im trying to extract pages which has the adobe signature tags in a very large pdf like 600 pages. can you guys please advise which is the best way to do it.

thank you

@randomuser123

When you say adobe signature tags, do you mean Digital Signatures? Can you please share the sample PDF for our reference so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly?

Hi @asad.ali ,

sample.pdf (4.1 MB)

i have attached a sample pdf where the adobe signer tag is in the last page, i tried using the textfragment as below

int pageNumber = 0;
            TextFragmentAbsorber textFragmentAbsorber = new TextFragmentAbsorber("{{Sig_es_:signer:signature}}");
            Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDocument = new Aspose.Pdf.Document(fileStream);
            // Accept the absorber for all the pages
            pdfDocument.Pages.Accept(textFragmentAbsorber);

// Get the extracted text fragments
            TextFragmentCollection textFragmentCollection = textFragmentAbsorber.TextFragments;

// Loop through the fragments
            foreach (TextFragment textFragment in textFragmentCollection)
            {
                pageNumber = textFragment.Page.Number;
            }
            return pageNumber;

but this is taking a long time to complete the operation, is there any other way to do this efficiently?

@randomuser123

We are checking it and will get back to you shortly.

Thank you.

one more thing, although the sample file i provided is small in size. our actual documents in production are larger than 20MB

@randomuser123

Sure, we will consider the additional information while performing initial investigation and let you know about the results we got in our environment.

thanks @asad.ali, please let me know at your earliest

@randomuser123

After performing some initial investigation in our environment, we have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-55781

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.