Find and Replace Keyword Document Property & Convert Word to PDF using .NET C# API

If you want to view the attached document after it is uploaded to the system, the attached error is encountered.
I attached the original file and corrupted file. We are using Aspose.Word 19.12 version. Thanks.
YG10644.zip (131.6 KB)

@srmbimser,

Please also create a standalone simple console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your current problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Please do not include Aspose.Words files in it to reduce the file size. Thanks for your cooperation.

Hi,
The “Track Changes -> Reviewing Pane” features are enabled in the attached Word document. The document is prepared and uploaded to the system in this way, and the error is encountered in the scenario created in the console application.
http://dm.bimser.com.tr/eba.net/Default.aspx?turl=aJhAhELMgU6EDAPcaCcTAQ

@srmbimser,

After an initial test with the licensed latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 19.12, we were unable to reproduce this system.invalidoperationexception error on our end. Please see the output PDF documents generated on our end:

So, we suggest you please upgrade to the latest version. Hope, this helps.

@awais.hafeez
We’ve sent you the scenario that encountered the error. If you try to replace the “REV_NO” tag in the document, you will get the error “System.InvalidOperationException: ‘Can not find document property.’”

@srmbimser,

Thanks for the additional information. But, I upgraded to the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 19.12 and then Debugged your project line by line and observed no error on my end. Following PDF file was generated successfully:

Please also download and watch this video (6.3 MB)