Finding table using unique identifiers

Hey,

I am working around finding tables with unique identifiers added while generating the documents.
But I didnt get any path to do so without adding a bookmark on the table.
I have some limitations to use bookmarks on the tables, so is there any way something like table.Id or Cell.Id I can use to identify the particular index

Note: Dont want to follow the indexes

@naveenVdas Unfortunately, you can’t set an ID for a table, but you can try using the title or description properties:

Hey @vyacheslav.deryushev ,

I tried using Table.Title property to set unique identifier and based on the title adding styles to the table.
This approach is working only if the document is not modified or changed the positions of the table. If the document is modified Table.Title is becoming empty string after the modification.

I am looking for something which should present even after the document is modified.

Someone suggested me to use Cell.Id property, can you tell me how I can use this property to achieve my requirement

@naveenVdas Unfortunately, there are no identifiers for the table or cell. All you can do is use bookmarks or try to use DocumentVisitor.VisitTableStart | Aspose.Words for .NET to visit each table and collect orders. Alternatively, you can try adding special hidden content to the tables with zero font size.