First Slice Angle (3D Pies)

ChartSeriesGroup.setFirstSliceAngle(int degrees) does not appear to work for 3D pie charts.

Hi Shaun,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please share with us the sample application so that we may investigate the issue on our end to help you out. Also, I request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 15.6.0 on your end before you share the requested data with us.

Best Regards,

Muhammad,

I am always using the latest version.

Code as follows. First slice angle is not set.

public static void main(String[] args) throws Exception {
final Presentation pres = new Presentation();
final IChart c = pres.getSlides()
.get_Item(0)
.getShapes()
.addChart(
ChartType.Pie3D,
0, 0, 720, 540);
c.getChartData().getSeries().get_Item(0).getParentSeriesGroup().setFirstSliceAngle(90);
pres.save(“D:/test.pptx”, SaveFormat.Pptx);
Desktop.getDesktop().open(new File(“D:/test.pptx”));
}

Hi Shaun,

I have observed your comments and worked over your requirements. I have been able to reproduce the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-34969 has been logged in our issue tracking system to further
investigate and resolve the issue.This thread has been linked with the issue so that you
may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

You can close this ticket.

You set the first slice angle by using the 3D rotation property. The only issue is having to set Y when it should be X, but I have logged that as a separate thread.

Hi Shaun,

Thank you for posting separate issue in separate thread.

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that I have closed the ticket SLIDESJAVA-34969 as per your request. This thread is no more linked with the issue SLIDESJAVA-34969 as well. I have already replied to your query regarding inverse mapping of RotationX and RotationY properties.

Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,