Fit all content to 1 page

I have a PDF document with a grid that spans multiple pages when opened.

Is there a way via the library to open the PDF, and have all of the contents forced to show on page 1, and then re-save?

Basically if I have a 3 page PDF I want all of the contents to fit onto page 1.

@albel12146

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share source and expected output documents so that we may investigate it and assist you accordingly.

Unfortunately the data is confidential however imagine a grid on a PDF with multiple columns/content that spans multiple pages of the PDF. Using aspose.pdf how can I shrink it down to just print/show this grid/content on one page?

@albel12146

Please note that all forum attachments are accessible to thread owner and Aspose staff only and we confidentially use it to assist you. However, you may create some non-confidential files for our reference so that we may assist you efficiently.

tester.pdf (447.3 KB)

See attached. You will see how the grid spans two pages. I need this all to display on one page using the aspose.pdf library. C#

Any updates on this?

@albel12146

We are afraid that the contents of one page may not be adjusted to accommodate content from other pages. However, you may Trim White-space Around a Page then Convert PDF Pages to JPEG Images and finally adding two images on a single page as explained in Adding Image Stamp in PDF File.

This workaround may help achieving your requirements, if feasible, because PDF documents are different than Word documents where contents can be moved to utilize empty space.