Fit text cell option not working with pdf format

Hi,

I’m using Aspose.Words for .net version 15.11 and have trouble with ‘fit text’ cell option when saving docx file do pdf. When saving as docx the field is formatted correctly. I have attached example output, the only difference in code is SaveFormat.Docx vs Pdf.
Do you know any possible fixes for this issue?
I even called
doc.UpdateTableLayout();
doc.UpdatePageLayout();
methods but it did not help.
Tested on Aspose.Words 16.12.1 (highest for my license) and problem still exists.
Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

Hi,

Thanks for the response. I attached example template.docx document template in which problem persists. The value is inserted via Document.Range.Replace regex expression. After replacement, Document.Save to MemoryStream with SaveFormat.Pdf is called.
I also attached my docx and pdf outputs.
Hi there,

Thanks for sharing the documents. We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 17.4 and have not found the shared issue. Please use Aspose.Words for .NET 17.4. We have attached the output PDF with this post for your kind reference.

Hi,

I have tested our templates with 17.4 and everything works perfectly. We have updated our license and moved to 17.4.
Thanks for your help.
Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.