Fixed Col

Hi,

Yes, please post it here. So that we may check to figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have test a grid with 60 columns and 300 rows, and it works fine. And I have test this grid in vs 2002, vs 2005, .net 1.1, .net 2.0, and all of them works fine.

Please check your product installation. And you may create a clean project and test the freezing feature. If the problem is still there, please post your project files here.

Hello, I try and the error persist.

I´m using the visual studio 2005.

Thank you!

Hi,

Well, you only post .sln file, Please post your complete project with all the files (.aspx, html etc.) here.

Thank you.

Hi, My sample project work fine in your machine??

Thank you!!

Hi,

Well, yes, attached is the ouput screenshot of your code.

Thank you.

I´ve just reinstall the component and the problemn continuos.

What I should do?

Thank you

Is there any problemn with Ajax version??

Hi,

Well, The GridWeb might have a few problems on Microsoft AJAX. We have already fixed them. To implement the GridWeb control on AJAX, you should have a licensed version of the control, I think you may post a query @ Aspose.Purchase

forum for a 30 days temporary license.

You will have to add a few lines in Web.config file also(These settings will work for Asp.net AJAX. The grid conflicts with some ajax framework. You may try to add a config setting to the web.config: Be sure that the client files(images, scripts) are correctly installed at the URL path "/agw_client/". This config prevent the control from using embedded client resource(images, scripts, etc.). And this config will only take effect with LICENSED controls):

appSettings>

Thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed a problem with FreezePanes feature. It could help. Please download the v1.9.3 and try again.

Thank you.

Hi, I´ve just installed the new version, and the problemn continuos!!!

My code:

GridWeb1.WebWorksheets[0].FreezePanes(0, 1, 0, 1);

Thank you

Hi,

I think you do need to use licensed version of the control if you are using it with AJAX extension.

You may get a free temporay license of 30 days. I have already given you some info in my previous post(s), kindly check it and do it.

Thank you.

Hi, I have already recived the Aspose.Grid.lic, Where I should put this file?

Thank you

Hi,

Please check:

Thank you.

Well, I puted the .lic file in c:\program files\aspose\aspose.grid\bin, and in my code I puted the code:

Aspose.Grid.Web.License licence = new Aspose.Grid.Web.License();

licence.SetLicense("Aspose.Grid.lic");

I change my web.config to, with the lines:

</appSettings>

<add key="aspose.grid.web.agw_client_path" value="/agw_client/" />

<add key="aspose.grid.web.force_script_path" value="true" />

</appSettings>

I have already sended a exemplo for you. Just to remember, I´m using Visual Studio 2005 with Ajax tecnology, developing in C#, Internet Explorer 7, but I have tested in Internet Explorer 6. I´m using Windows Xp with Service Pack 2.

Thank you

Hi,

Do you still get the same problem (related freezing panes of the single colulmn) after doing all these things?

We will check it and get back to you soon.

Thanks for be patient!

Hi, yes I have the same problem after doing all!
I´ll wait

Thank you

Hi,

We have found a problem in IE7. We need some time to fix it. Before that, you may try this workaround:

1. Remove the tag from the aspx file:

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml11/DTD/xhtml11.dtd">

2. Set the GridWeb.XhtmlMode property to False.

And We also find that if you are using Win Server 2003 and IE6, you should add your website to the IE's trusted sites.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed this problem of IE7. Please try the attachment file and test it with setting to XHTML and GridWeb.XhtmlMode=true;

Hi...

Well It works fine, but see, when the gridweb is laod in the browser, first it apears like before (it show the gridweb very large), and after it apears small like I wanted.

Other think is the performance. It´ís so slow after I making the changes!

Thank you!