FixedCost Property Always = 0?

In the attached .mpp file, I have created a handful of tasks, with Fixed Costs on some of them.

When I read the project plan, the 'FixedCost' property for all the tasks always equals 0. The 'Cost' property looks fine, but I really need to read in the FixedCost property.

Any help would be awesome!

Dear Kevin,

This feature is not supported for MS Project 2010 MPP files as you can notice on this page http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.tasks-for-.net/task-data.html but an issue in this regard has been logged into our issue tracking system as TASKS-31093. We will keep you updated on this issue in this thread. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Please feel free to contact us in case you have further comments or questions.

Best Regards,

Hello,

I am just following up on this ticket. It has been a while since we post this issue, and I am wondering if this has been fixed in the current version of aspose.task.

Please let us know.

Thank,
Amit

Hi Amit,

I have checked the ticket status and found that this feature is expected to be provided in the mid of Feb 2013. You will be automatically notified once the feature is implemented and new version is released.

Thanks for your patience and understanding in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-31093) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.