Floating table issues

Hello,

I have some issues with floating tables with both resaving as a docx and exporting to PDF.

Files are attached. Using Aspose.Words 13.6.

var doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(@"c:\temp\SysGen.docx");
doc.Save(@"c:\temp\output.docx", Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Docx);
doc.Save(@"c:\temp\output.pdf", Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Hi Phillip,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, I am unable to open your input document in MS Word (SysGen.docx) to compare it with output documents. Please see the attached image for detail.

It would be great if you please check your input document and share it again for testing purposes.

Yes seems to be something wrong with that upload. New file attached.

Hi Phillip,

Thanks for sharing the document. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side in output Pdf file. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8665 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

I have not found any issue with output Docx file. Please see the attached output Docx file. Could you please share some more detail about issue related to Docx?

In the Sysgen2.docx the "Before you leave" table is directly under the "What happens next" table. In the output docx it has moved to be closer to the middle of the page, about a full table width out.

Viewing in Word 2013

Hi Phillip,

Thanks for sharing the detail. I have managed to reproduce the same issue at my side in output Docx file. I have logged this issue as WORDSNET-8677 in our issue tracking system. I have linked this forum thread to the same issue and you will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8677) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8665) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.3 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.3 update.