FloatingBox with Rotating Text

Hi, will using the VerticalTextRotationAngle the Render text is out of is floating box. (I put a red background to show it better)

Here is the sample of my XML, rotating properties are set in the code behind with

(pdf.Sections[0].GetObjectByID("fbDivision") as FloatingBox).VerticalTextRotationAngle = VerticalTextRotationType.AntiClockWise;

(pdf.Sections[0].GetObjectByID("fbTitle") as FloatingBox).VerticalTextRotationAngle = VerticalTextRotationType.AntiClockWise;

Attach is the picture of the probleme.

Still using aspose.pdf 5.0.0.0 (with total licence)

Thanks

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>

<Pdf xmlns="Aspose.Pdf" DestinationType="FitPage" IsLandscape="false" Author="Daniel" Creator="" BackgroundColor="White">

<Section ID="FrontPage" PageWidth="8.5inch" PageHeight="11inch" >

<FloatingBox id="fbDivision" Left="1inch" Top="1inch" width="2inch" height="0.75inch" backgroundcolor="red">

<text alignment="Center">

<Segment >Rotating.

</Segment>

</text>

</FloatingBox>

<FloatingBox id="fbTitle" Left="0.445inch" Top="1.0607inch" width="0.3558inch" height="1.208inch" backgroundcolor="red" >

<text MarginTop=".12inch" LineSpacing="1" >

<Segment id="sTitle" FontSize="17" Color="BLACK" >

Test 1

</Segment>

</text>

</FloatingBox>

</Section>

</Pdf>

Hello Daniel,

I have tested the scenario and I am able to reproduce the problem that when using VerticalTextRotationAngle property, text is flowing out of floating box. For the sake of correction, I have logged it in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-28378. We will investigate this issue in details and will keep you updated on the status of a correction. <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We apologize for your inconvenience.

hi, any follow up on this problem.

This is a major issue for us...

thanks

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for your patience.

Our development team is working hard to get this issue fixed but I am afraid it's not yet completely resolved. Meanwhile I have requested the development team to share the ETA regarding its resolution. Please be patient and spare us little time. As soon as we have some updates, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction.

We apologize for the delay and inconvenience.

Hi,

I am still waiting for ETA.....

thanks

Hello Daniel,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to share that the issue reported earlier has been fixed in recent release version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.2.0. Please try using the latest version and in case you still face any issue or you have any further query, please feel free to contact. For your reference, I have also attached the resultant PDF that I have generated.

PS, I hope you would be aware of the new Merged API of Aspose.Pdf for .NET (it now provides the combined features of Aspose.Pdf for .NET and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET). In case you need further information, please visit