Flushing PDF file

Hi,

I'm evaluating Your product for creating PDF files, large PDF Files.

I need to create thousands of pages (2000-3000) to produce an unique PDF file at the end of the process.

I would like to flush unneeded initial pages. Is it possible? My need is to reduce memory overload...

Can Your library handle a PDF flushing?

Do You have a solution for this trouble?

Regards?

Hi Felice,

Thank you very much for considering Aspose.

I’m afraid, I’m unable to understand your requirement completely; could you please help me understand it? Kindly share some details regarding your requirements:

1. How you want to create the PDF files in the first place?
2. Do you want to create them from scratch or you want to convert some other documents to PDF first?
3. Do you want to remove some blank pages from the created PDF files?
4. Are you interested to finally concatenate all the PDF files created at your end?

Pleas
e share further details, so we could understand your requirement properly and then guide you accordingly.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Shahzad,

sorry for my questions.

I'll try to give you more details.

1) I create the PDF files from my reporting tool. So I can create thousands of pages

2) I create pages from data or from scratch

3) No. I start with writing pages 1,2,3....100, 101,....1000, 1001... After this I have the PDF objects in memory either if they dont need anymore. If I'm writing page 1000 I don't need to have page 1,2,...100,... in memory. I could have some objects as font but not everything!

4) In some condition this may be possible. The concatenation of a file of 10.000 pages with another of 2 pages load the first file completely in memory?

I hope this clear my requirements.

Regards.

Hi Felice,

Thank you very much for sharing the details. We’ll further look into your requirement in detail and get back to you shortly.

Regards,

Hi Felice,

As I understand, you’re creating a lot of PDF pages and then you want to concatenate those pages. You also want to remove certain pages from those created pages and do not want to include them into the final PDF file.

I would like to share with you that Aspose.Pdf for .NET provides the features which allow you to concatenate, append, insert or delete pages of PDF files. I would recommend you to check out the following related sections of the documentation to get a better idea of the features available in the component.

Working with Pages using Facades
Working with Pages using DOM API

If you still find that it doesn’t satisfy your requirement then please share with us.

We’re looking forward to help you out.
Regards,