Font changes when converting to PDF

When converting a pptx file to pdf using Aspose Slides, the font on the slides get changed. Would you mind helping us look into this issue and how to fix it? I’ve attached the screenshot of what it looks like in ppt and what the pdf produced by Aspose Slides look like

ppt-view.jpg (901.4 KB)
pdf-view.jpg (1.1 MB)

@tnhuynh,

I have observed the issue shared by you and suggest you to please try using latest Aspose.Slides for .NET 20.4 on you end. In case there is still an issue then please share the source file, generated PDF and used sample code with us.

Hi @mudassir.fayyaz,

I am using the the latest Aspose Slides C++ Linux 20.4. The code is the same as the sample code provided. I just change the path to the pptx file. I reran the code today to verify the issue, but was not able to reproduce it. Does Aspose Slides lib use any external service that may behave differently between different runs?

@tnhuynh,

It’s good to know that things are resolved on your end. Aspose.Slides does not rely on any external service. Since you have made modification in your code by setting path, it would have compiled and built again on your end. Subsequently, issue you have been facing has vanished.

1 Like