Font changes when word file converted to PDF

I am using trial license version. when I convert word to pdf file. I find the font is changed. But when I use your application hosted on web Convert Files Online - Word, PDF, HTML, JPG And Many More. It keeps the font family.

I want to know if the trial version causes this issue. Licensed version will keep the correct font.
I attached the word and pdf files which is created on my machine for you to investigate the font issue. Word has Calibri, but pdf changes to another font.

ThanksProgram Planning & Assessment and Evaluation.docx (241.3 KB)
Program Planning & Assessment and Evaluation.pdf (447.5 KB)

Hi
Thank you for your interest in Aspose products.

I opened the PDF attached but I could not replicate the issue.
You can see in the screenshots attached that the font in the PDF file is still Calibri.

Font Title (39.1 KB)

Font Content (28.4 KB)

I am also not using a permanent license.

Please let me know if you would like to know something else.
Best regards.

I screenshot the footer parts in different word and pdf files. You can see font change from Calibri to Times New Roman.pdf_footer.png (25.1 KB)
word_footer.png (22.3 KB)

@zhrangui Thank you for additional information. I have managed to reproduce the problem on my side and logged it as WORDSNET-24824. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.
As a temporary workaround, you can specify "Calibri" fonts as a default substitution font:

Document doc = new Document(@"C:\Temp\in.docx");
doc.FontSettings = new FontSettings();
doc.FontSettings.SubstitutionSettings.DefaultFontSubstitution.DefaultFontName = "Calibri";
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.pdf");

FYI @carlosmc

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-24824) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.2 update also available on NuGet.