Font discrepancy on single-line vs. multi-line PDF form fields

I have a PDF form which has 1 single-line text field and 2 multi-line text fields. All of them use Courier font. When putting 1 line of text in a single-line or 1 line of text in a multi-line text box the font is Courier as expected. However, when putting more than 1 line of text in a multi-line text box, the font changes unexpectedly from Courier to Arial.

Attaching the sample form, and here is the sample code:

Aspose.Pdf.Kit.Form form = new Aspose.Pdf.Kit.Form("mytestform.pdf", "mytestform-out.pdf");

form.FillField("SingleLineTextBox", "John Smith");

form.FillField("MultiLineTextBox1", "123 E. 1st Ave.");

form.FillField("MultiLineTextBox2", "123 E. 1st Ave\nApt 1234\nBurbank, CA\n91522");

form.FlattenAllFields();

form.Save();

Hi Ryan,

I have reproduced this problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-25433 in our issue tracking system. Our team will look into this issue and you’ll be updated via this forum thread once it is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Hi Shahzad, while this issue is being investigated, are you aware of a workaround? Thanks.

Hi Ryan,

I’m very sorry to inform you that we’re unable to provide any workaround for this issue at the moment. I’m afraid, you’ll have to wait for the resolution of the issue logged previously.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Any update on this issue? This is a serious issue with no workaround.

Thanks.

Hi Ryan,

I’m sorry to share with you that this issue is not yet resolved. However, I have asked our team to share the ETA of this issue. You’ll be updated via this forum thread as soon as the response is received.

Regards,

Hi Ryan,

Our team has further investigated this issue and I would like to share with you that the fix for this issue will be available at the end of June or early July 2011. You’ll be notified via this forum thread once the fix is available.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 25433) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.