Font distortion and missing watermark?

repost from original thread from 12-22-2009, as I have yet to hear back from support, <A href="</A>. </P> <P>-My company is using Aspose Total for .NET. We are using Sharepoint 2007 and experiencing the following issues using excel (test files are attached):</P> <OL> <LI>Using standard Arial and Calibri fonts, in some area(s) the font has been changed to bold</LI> <LI>Model "FP-740" product name and description are off

• Watermark is missing
  • I look forward to hearing back your team soon.

Thank you.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template and generated file. We will look into your issue and get back to you soon.

BTW, which version of Aspose.Cells are you using? Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells and check if it works fine for you.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi, <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET. We have fixed your mentioned issue regarding font distortion. Watermark is not supported in this version; we will support it in future version.

Thanks for the response. We have installed the zip file. In addition we made some minor changes to some of the row formatting. However, the issue now is with the header of the excel doc.

-The header image looks good, but not the text box. Is this not supported? Please see attached files.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. Your issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id CELLSNET-14339.

Thank you & Best Regards,

Hi,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET. We have fixed your mentioned issue.