Font family, Font Size, Page Margin getting change when converting from docx to pdf

Hi Sir/Madame,
So we are having some document which are design in the Microsoft Word 2007 in these document we are using xml tags for different fields.
As we know the Microsoft stop all the operation of 2007 words. So keeping that in a mind we are now modernized those templates in Microsoft Word 2016 in which we are replacing xml tag with content control.
Once the document is generated in 2016 we are comparing both the document like we are comparing 2007 word file vs 2016 word file.
we found no differences.
But when we converting the 2016 word file into pdf using ASPOSE.WORD then its changing the Font family, font size and page margin for e.g. if 2016 word file has Times New Roman and font size = 8 after converting it into pdf it replaces the font Time New Roman into TimesNewRomanPSMT and FontSize from 8 to 8.10 or 8.4 like that. We need your support to resolve that issue.

@harsh1011 Could you please attach your problematic input and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information. Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the problem is without real documents that will allow us to reproduce the problem.

Hi,
Sorry for the inconvenience due to some confidentiality I can’t share those documents with you.

@harsh1011 I am afraid, without problematic document we cannot analyze the problem on our side. You can remove sensitive information from your documents and simplify them just to make is possible to reproduce the problem on our side.
Also, please note, it is safe to attach documents in the forum. only you as a topic starter and Aspose staff can see the attachments.

Hi,
I totally understand but these are my client documents I need to check with them first then only I can provide the attachments in the forum.

1 Like