Font 'Helvetica#1' not found. Please make sure the customer font file is correctly set

I am receiving this error message when I try using any of the 14 core fonts… since I have the standard license, this make the application unuseable… what do you suggest?

"Font ‘Helvetica#1’ not found. Please make sure the customer font file is correctly set. "

Here’s the applicable portion of the stack trace in case it helps you at all…

Stack Trace:

[ApplicationException: Font ‘Helvetica#1’ not found. Please make sure the customer font file is correctly set.]
ee.a(e6 A_0, String A_1, String A_2, Boolean A_3) +599
c6.a(e6 A_0, String A_1, String A_2, Int32 A_3, Boolean A_4, Boolean A_5, String A_6, Boolean A_7) +1764
e6.a(String A_0, String A_1, Int32 A_2, Boolean A_3, Boolean A_4, String A_5, Boolean A_6) +418
ef.a(Pdf A_0, Section A_1, Table A_2, Row A_3, Cell A_4, Text A_5, String A_6, a A_7, ey A_8) +925
b7.a(Pdf A_0, Section A_1, Table A_2, Row A_3, Cell A_4, Text A_5, a A_6, ey A_7, Boolean A_8) +2654
b2.a(Pdf A_0, Section A_1, a A_2) +933
bg.a(Pdf A_0) +425
aj.a(at A_0, Pdf A_1) +107
Aspose.Pdf.Pdf.Save(Stream stream) +47

Also tried Courier and default (Times-Roman) with same results.

Dear jlindsey,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Have you set the “IsTruetypeFontBold” to true? If so, please remove it since you don’t use Truetype font. If not, plese post an example which can reproduce the error here or send me a mail.

I will soon modify my code to make sure the “IsTruetypeFontBold” will not affect core fonts.