Font Not Found

I have research this message and found numerous posts regarding this error. However, the resolutions do not work with my situation.

I am using aspose.words .net 4.4 and aspose.pdf .net 10.1 running on Windows 7.

When I attempt to save the PDF I get the following error:
System.ApplicationException: Font ‘"’ not found. Please make sure the customer font file is correctly set.

The word document is built from text boxes where data has been copied from a word document and pasted into these text boxes. During this process, html code is generated that may not include the proper formatting.

I am under the impression that a default font is used to prevent this error. This is not happening and the error is generated. How can I force a default font?

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please your sample HTML text here, We will check it and guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Scott,

Thanks for contacting support.

Adding more to Tilal’s comments, can you please share which API you are using to transform HTML file contents to PDF format i.e. Aspose.Pdf for .NET or Aspose.Words for .NET ?

Furthermore, please note that Aspose.Words directly supports the feature to transform MS Word or HTML files to PDF format.