Font problem when saving spreadhseet in PDF

Hi,

I have a spreadsheet that uses Courier New and Times New Roman fonts. When saved in PDF there are periods inserted in lines with Courier font. Times New Roman font does not have any problems.

Please see attached input and output files. I am using the most current Aspose.Cells jar 7.3.4 from here

Olga

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

We were able to replicate this issue using the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for Java v7.3.4.1

We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into this issue and resolve it. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSJAVA-40389.

Below is a sample code to test this issue. I have also attached the output pdf and screenshot highlighting this issue for a reference.

Java

String filePath = “F:/Shak-Data-RW/Downloads/xslOrder.xls”;

//Instantiate a new workbook.

//Open the existing excel file.

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(filePath);

//Save the excel file.

workbook.save(filePath + “.out.pdf”, SaveFormat.PDF);

Screenshot:
O-L-G-A:
Hi,

I have a spreadsheet that uses Courier New and Times New Roman fonts. When saved in PDF there are periods inserted in lines with Courier font. Times New Roman font does not have any problems.

Please see attached input and output files. I am using the most current Aspose.Cells jar 7.3.4 from here

Olga
Hi,

Please make sure the Courier New and Times New Roman fonts exist in the font directory

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v7.3.4.4 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-40389) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

I downloaded the version provided in the above comment 7.3.5 and I still get periods when saving spreadsheet in PDF. I also tried the most recent version 7.4.1 - the same behavior.

Olga

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for Java.

Please use the latest version. It can not reproduce the issue, please make sure the Courier New and Times New Roman font exists in the font directory