Font Size and color Change & Text mis alignment

Hi,

I am using templates with some macro code on them to run calculations and show up in worksheets.
When I run a report and click on a particular datasheet button to activate . It runs some calculations and then the particular worksheet appears.

I am facing some problems with change in Text font color and sizes and also Text misalignment

1) Change in the text font size and color

open project -> open the excel file --> go to Individual Score card report --> see Name and Position fields the values should also be in same color and font
these appear to be in black and different font.

this when looked individually it is working good [ just use template and go to worksheet and look for these fields ]

2) open project -> open the excel file --> go to Individual_Scorecard report --> see Market calibration box --> under this we have Short list which is mis aligned

this when seen individually in template file works good [ go to template and worksheet can see it not mis aligned ]

I am attaching sample code and template files as a project . Look into these issues and try to solve ASAP

let me know, if any issues

thanks!

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the sample project with template xlt and xltm files.
We found both your mentioned issues (when reading and saving the file) but only for MS Excel 2007 Xltm file as it works fine for 2003 Xlt file.

Here is some detail:
1) The Name and Position fields’ s values in Individual Scorecard sheet are of wrong font and color. These values are rendered in black and should be white with “Verdana 10” font.
2) “Short List” in Individual Scorecard sheet is mixed with “Middle” box.

We will look into the issues and figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached version of Aspose.Cells. We have fixed the issues you mentioned. Please do let us know if you still face any problem.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Seems like only one issue is solved with the new dll provided , the following issues still persists

please check the defect for both excel versions 2003 and 2007.

1) The Name and Position fields' s values in Individual Scorecard sheet are of wrong font and color. These values are rendered in black and should be white with "Verdana 10" font.

one more issue along with above one

Narrow Experience and Broad Experience on individual scorecard are getting reduced in font size

please check for both the versions of excel 2003 and 2007

let me know if any issues , try to reply ASAP

Hi.

Well, we have tested using your both xlt and xltm files with Aspose.Cells for .NET v4.8.0.10 and it works absolutely fine against your mentioned issues.

Please make sure that you are using the latest fix v4.8.0.10 in your project. I think you may remove older version’s reference and then add reference to new fix (v4.8.0.10) to build your project and run it.

For your reference, I have attached the zip archive containing the generated files (after reading and writing your template files). We have checked the files and we could not find any issue. If you still find the issues, kindly give us complete details with screen shot. Also post your generated files here to point out the issues. We will check it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am using the latest version dll and referencing the same. No problem within templates.

1) The Name and Position fields’ s values in Individual Scorecard sheet are of wrong font and color. These values are rendered in black and should be white with “Verdana 10” font. This is in Excel 2003 version report

Please find the attached screen shot and sample excel report runned for the error

Hi,

1)
The Name and Position fields’ s values in Individual Scorecard sheet
are of wrong font and color. These values are rendered in black and
should be white with “Verdana 10” font. This is in Excel 2003 version

Well, in your template (input) i.e…, “Assessment_Report_Template_Office2003.xlt” file’s sheet named Individual Scorecard (which is attached in your previous project), the Name and Position fields’ s values are actually in black color with “Calibri (Body) 11” font, so the resultant file (saved file by using Aspose.Cells for .NET API) would also be in the same color with the same font. Please check your template excel 2003 file for confirmation.

Thank you.

Hi

I am facing the same issue here with font change as mentioned above.

have a look at the template file and try to go to individual scorecard tab . it works fine showing up the name and position fields in white color and required font.

and when run through application , it doesnot work. initially it was for 2007 version but now it is only in 2003 . after i got the latest version as above , it is working in 2007 but not in 2003.

please use excel 2003 to open the report and template files of version 2003.

let me know, if any issues and try to solve ASAP.

thanks!!

Hi,

Yes, I use both MS Excel (2003 and 2007) to open the files but I could not find the issue.

Please post your only defected template file and generated file here. Also give us template and generated file’s screen shots (of defected sheet) for reference. We will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi

I am attaching a project file with the report generation using aspose on my application.also two empty templates which are not used by application and some screenshot for your reference.

now problem I am facing is

1) when report is generated through aspose. the name and positon fields in individual scorecard should be in white font as shown in the screenshot atttached now. [ to generate this use the data in template from project and put them in the template attached individually here] - open this version in 2003 for correct results.

2) 'Business Acumen' in all the scorecard reports [ aggregate , Individual , Scorecard comparison]

it is the field in the bar graph on reports mentioned [ screen shot attached] which is verdana 8 on templates . but after report generation changing to Arial font.

In some cases it is showing as verdana on report but not all the tiime [ but this is verdana 8 font on the templates on all worksheets ]

look into these issues and let me know ASAP.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template files with screen shots.

Unfortunately, I could not find the issue. It is so strange that you are finding the issue.
If I open the template “Assessment_Report_Template_Office2003.xlt” file into MS Excel after enabling Macros attached to it, in Individual Scorecard sheet the Name and Position values are in black color and not white color. So the processed output file will have black color for those fields values in the sheets.

Attached are my input and output files.

Here is my simple code:

Workbook workbook = new Workbook();
workbook.Open(@“F:\test\fontsize\AsposePrototype\TestWebsite\Assessment_Report_Template_Office2003.xlt”, FileFormatType.Excel2003);
workbook.Save(@“F:\test\fontsize\AsposePrototype\TestWebsite\xout_Assessment_Report_Template_Office2003.xlt”);

We will further investigate your issue and get back to you soon.

Thank you.

Yes I mentioned please use the empty template file and copy the data from the template in project
and put in the empty template data sheet and then go to the individual scorecard worksheet.
you can see the name and position fields in white font [ use excel 2003 version ]

also I mentioned another issue – ‘Business Acumen’ also changing font from template to report generation

let me know, when you find and solve both the issues

Hi,

Please try the new fix 4.8.0.10 attached in one of the previous posts in the thread. We find your attached project is referring to the old fix v4.8.0.2.

Thank you.

I am using the latest version of aspose dll 4.8.0.10 and referencing the same

if you find that the dll in above project is older version please try with newer version

1) when i initial posted this query , I had this problem in both 2007 and 2003 . but with version 4.8.0.10
it got fixed in 2007 and now i am facing the font change problem in as mentioned issue 1 in 2003

2) and also look into other issue aswell – ‘business acumen’ changing to arial

Hi,

After further testing on different machines, we are still not able to reproduce your mentioned issue with the latest version of Aspose.Cells. Please share your generated excel files to show the issue (mark the issues in your worksheets) and also provide the details about the complete MS Excel 2003 version installed on your system.

Is there any contact number to reach you guys.

and what about the second issue mentioned in the topic? [ ‘Business Acumen’ should be in verdana font ]

Hi,

Well, as per our corporate policy we don’t provide contact numbers and we only provide support via these support forums and Live Chat support. You may contact us through Live Chat option to discuss any issue. Also, please provide us the details as mentioned in my previous post so we can further look into your issue to reproduce it and resolve it.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 11093) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.