Font size for field problem

I have been using text form fields in my template pdf. When I set a text field to be 10pt and I use aspose.pdf.forms to fill that field in, I get a text field that is about 2pts in stead of 10 pts. It does this for all text sizes except auto. Is this a bug or is it intentional?

Thanks,
Jasper

Dear Jasper,

Thanks for your considering Aspose.

I have tried my test and found that it works well.
My text field's font was 16pts in my test at first. It was changed to 9pts through adode acrobat professional. Then i used my test to filled the text field again, and it worked well.

I think the problem may be that you use some not good tools to create the template pdf form. If you use another tool to create the template pdf, it may be ok.

Best Regards.

I use adobe acrobat 6 professional as well.

Hmmmmmm . . .

Do you have an image in the back ground of your template pdf? If not try that. I use an image in the background.

I will test some other stuff out and let you know more.

Jasper

Dear Jasper,

I have tested a pdf with an image in the background and a text field.
After i changed the font with the adobe acrobat 6 professional, it also worked well.

Could you check your program about the font type or send me your pdf. My email is pdf.form@aspose.com.

Best regards.

Dear Jasper,
I have tested your template pdf.
The problem is that you should use the default "auto" size font. When you set the field's font to 50pnts, you may get the same effect. You can have a try in acrobat 6 preffesional. And remember to magnify to 100% when you view the pdf with small size font like 18 and so on.

Dear Jasper,

I have tested your template pdf.
At first you should manify your view set to 100%, but not the default “fit width”, then you will find that all the page’s font size is very large. So when you set the font size to less than 50pts, the content is always small. It means “Auto” size here is about “50pts”. If the font size is set to “50pts”, it also will be ok.

Best regards.