Font size get change when using InsertHTML

Hi,

Font size is automatically getting changed when using InsertHTML. Is there any way to avoid this.

Regards,

I.Prabhaharan.

Thanks for reporting.

Please send us the related files and the code sufficient to reproduce the problem.

Regards,

This is due to the fact the the Font Size attribute of the HTML FONT tag uses a different font scale than a standard text document (e.g. Word doc). This post is written in an html font size of 3, whereas in Word this would be about a font size of 12.

Could Aspose somehow convert the Word font size to an HTML font size (and vice versa)?

E.g.:

This html font tag would produce the equivalent of a Word doc's size 12 font when used with the InsertHtml function.

Hi,

Thanks for reply. I always need font size 10 with times new roman font. If they specified font name and size in font tag then also i need to change to times new roman with size 10. How can i achive this in Aspose.Words and Aspose.PDF.

Is there any way using which i can specificy the whole document font name as Times new roman and font size 10.

I need solution for both Aspose.Words and Aspose.PDF.

Regards,

I.Prabhaharan.

You can use the following code to set font name and size for all text runs in the document:

foreach (Run run in doc.GetChildNodes(NodeType.Run, true))

{

run.Font.Name = "Times New Roman";

run.Font.Size = 10;

}