Font Size In Cell Table Is Not Correct

Hi,

I have attached in sample application demonstrating an issue with Aspose.Cell table. The issue is:
When we open an Excel document with a cell containing text with the size 10.5, the property cell.Size is displaying 10 instead. Which changes the size of when copying the cell to a word document.

Thank to provide a work around or a fix.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to observe this issue using your project and sample files. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into your issue and resolve it. Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41512.

Hi,

Please use the Font.DoubleSize for your needs. It should resolve your problem. If you encounter any other issue, please feel free to post, we will be glad to help you further.

Thanks for your response.

In one part that resolved my problem. However, there is another issue:

In the application I’ve sent you, the property excelCell.HtmlString = “<Font Style=“FONT-WEIGHT: bold;FONT-FAMILY: Times New Roman;FONT-SIZE: 10pt;COLOR: #000000;TEXT-ALIGN: left;”>Research and Development Expenditures—<Font Style=“FONT-FAMILY: Times New Roman;FONT-SIZE: 10pt;COLOR: #000000;TEXT-ALIGN: left;”>expensed”.

We need also to get the correct size from the htmlstring (not demonstrated in my sample) in our usage.

Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks for point it out and providing us details.

I can notice the issue as you have mentioned for Cell.HtmlString where the size of the font is 10pt instead of 10.5pt. We need to look into it if this is expected behavior or we can enhance it more for HtmlString attribute.

Sample code:

var wb = new Workbook(excelFile);
var ws = wb.Worksheets[0];

Cell excelCell = ws.Cells[0, 0];
Aspose.Cells.Style excelStyle = excelCell.GetStyle();

MessageBox.Show(excelCell.HtmlString);

I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-41517” for your issue. We will look into your issue to sort it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.2.1 and let us know your feedback.

Hi,

Please find attached and try our latest fix/version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.4.2.1 (compiled on .NET 2.x and targeted for any CPU with any of the normal .NET framework versions greater than or equal to 2.x (i.e. 2.x, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 etc.)).

It fixes your issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41517) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.