Font size in PDF header

Hi Team,

I was investigating updating Aspose.Words in my solution (22.8 to 23.10) but noticed a potential regression in saving to pdf - in the attached example project, I’m loading a word document that has a header with font size 12 and content referenced from a bookmark, and saving it to PDF changes font size to 10. I dont think this was the case on 22.8, could you have a look please?

PdfFontSize.zip (19.5 KB)

@acturisaspose
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26239

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Hi Team,

If that’s any help in the investigation, I’ve found that this only seems to happen when fields are updated - saving with SaveOptions.UpdateFields set to false seems to fix the behavior of this particular field. I still want to be able to bulk update the fields in the document in my production code, so this wouldn’t really solve the issue for me, but hopefully it will help in the investigation.

@acturisaspose Thank you for additional information. We forwarded the information to our development team and will keep you updated regarding the issue.