Font Style: Upper Case not retaining after word to PDF conversion

Hi Team,

The Font Style: Upper Case is not retaining after PDF conversion.
Could you please check once.

When I am not using fonts then it retains the uppercase but when I provide fonts then it does not retain upper case.

Please suggest a solution for this

I have attached sample For aspose.zip (758.5 KB)

@forasposeissues Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I have managed to reproduce it on my side. It has been logged as WORDSNET-23571. We will keep you informed and let you know once it is resolved.

Could you please help with some due date, so that we can inform out business accordingly.

@forasposeissues Unfortunately your issue is still pending for the analysis. Once it will be done we will provide more information here.

Hi Team, Our management need ETA for this issue. If you want I can expedite with our license account.
Please let me know further details

@forasposeissues The issue is currently in analysis. Once we complete analyzing the issue we will be able to provide you more information. Unfortunately, at the moment we cannot provide you any estimates.

HI Team, any update on the issue.

@forasposeissues The issue is already resolved in the current codebase. The fix will be include into the next version of Aspose.Words, which will be released at the beginning of May 2022. We will be sure to inform you once it is available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-23571) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for Java 22.5 update also available on Maven.