Font substitution for embedded Zebra Label fonts

Hi Support -
I’m sending this as a new query. I had sent it as a reply on the priority support forum on Dec 01, but have not received a reply. I’d like to know if this is something you could implement (see below). Please let me know as soon as you can.
Thanks - bob
We have found a solution for some cases for the issue with embedded BarCode fonts
that don’t exist on the system by using a RichTextBoxPrintCtrl, along with determining what
fonts are embedded in the zebra printer. However, we would like to ask for an upgrade to your document print method that would allow us to disable the aspose behavior of substituting a font in the document with the next best font that exists on the system. By allowing the document font to pass through unchanged, the embedded font will be recognized. Perhaps this could be a new print method, so that the existing print method remains unchanged. Please let us know if you are willing to do this, and what time frame it will require. This is a high priority for us.

Hello
Thanks for your request. And sorry for delayed answer. I will consult with developer who worked on this and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Unfortunately we can’t just pass the font. For each font we have to obtain font metrics in order to calculate page layout and then to obtain System.Drawing.Font instance for printing.
Currently we obtain font metrics only from OpenType font files. And if we failed to find the font file then we perform substitution. There is no way we could pass the font to printer without font metrics.
As you said earlier you was able to get System.Drawing.Font instance for printer resident font. Possibly we could use that instance to obtain font metrics. But even if we will be able to obtain font metrics from System.Drawing.Font a lot of programming effort will be required to rework layout process.
Could you tell us how did you obtain System.Drawing.Font instnace? We will investigate that possibility.