Font underline lost when saving as PDF C#

I am using Aspose.Cells of version 17.3.0.0. I am able to get the font underline when I am saving as Excel. but when I am saving it as PDF I am unable to see the underline.

Is it an existing bug…?
Do I need to give any other pdf save options to get font underline… ?

@muttaraviteja

Please provide us your sample Excel file so that we could test this issue at our end.

Please check the sample Excel file attached by us and its output Pdf generated with the following code using the most recent version. It looks fine.

Download Link:
sample-Excel-file-and-output-Pdf.zip (10.5 KB)

C#

Workbook wb = new Workbook(“sample.xlsx”);
wb.Save(“out.pdf”);

Download the Most Recent Version for Your Testing:

Hey… can you try same using 17.3.0 and let me know whether it is issue with version

I have tried with my version and I am getting the output.

here are my observations : -
1.When I am trying to save the excel which is generated through code I am not getting underline in pdf.
2.I opened excel which I saved through code manually and saved it with some other name and then tried converting it to pdf. Now I am ablwe to see the pdf output with underlines.

So I came to a conslusion that excel saved through code is not giving the underlines when saved as pdf but excel saved manually is giving the expected output.

Do I need to give any options while saving.

@muttaraviteja

I have uploaded the sample project using the latest version. Please download it and run at your end. It will load sample Excel file from Debug directory and create output Pdf again in Debug directory.

Download Link

Once, you run it, check the output Pdf. And then use your own sample Excel file and check the output Pdf again.

If you find some problem, then share your Excel file with us, so that we could look into it further.