Fonts are not maintained from docx to epub and more

I am using Math font sets such as MS Word symbol and Euclid Math one, Math 2 and Symbol. It seems that Aspose.Word does not support these fonts?
It seems that Aspose.Word does not support character overstricking either (they get lost from docx to epub).
page formatting is lost from docx to epub. Is this true?
Thank you

Hello
Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input document here for testing? I will check it on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Thanks for reply. Here is the file you requested.

Hi
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards,

Hello.

Could you please provide those Math fonts used in the document?

Hi,
Here are the Math fonts you requested. I am uplaoding two .exe files. I do not exactly remember which one I used (probabably the TT version).
In order for uploading to be accepted, I needed to replace the exe extension by something else (I used xml). Before use, you should restore the right extension (i.e., replace xml by exe).
Regards,

Hi
Thank you for additional information. We will let you know once there is some news regarding the issue or is we need more information from you. Thank you for cooperation.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4839) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

Hi,
I was using Aspose.Words Express 1.0.0 when I started this discussion.
Apparently, the issue has been fixed in Aspose.Net that was updated to new version 10.2.0 on 06-30-2011, but not in Aspose.Words Express that was kept unchanged since 03-18-2011.
Are you planning to carry the fix to Aspose.Words Express soon? Thank you.
Best regards,

Hi there,
Thanks for your inquiry.
The next version of Express will be out in a day or so. However I’m afraid your issue regarding the math fonts in EPUB format is still unresolved. The fix you saw was notifiying that the same issue in PDF format was fixed. We will inform you as soon as a fix for your other issue is ready.
Also could you please specify which EPUB viewer you are using on your side? I reproduced the issue on my side with Digital Editions, however extracting the internal HTML and opening that displays the fonts properly.
Thanks,