Fonts Formatting and replacement values- the saga continues

Hmmmm.... this is interesting.

Did you know that for some reason that solution is font dependent?

Check out the attached pptx and run that against the exact same code.

I never thought that the font style would be an issue but I put that code with my production template which uses a different font and it would not work.

Thoughts?

-Wayne

Related Post, Part I

<A href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/94226</A></P>

Hi William,

Thanks for your feedback. I have found inconsistency in the portions property of the slides. Our development team is looking into the issue. An issue with issue ID 14810 has been created on our Issue Tracking System to fix the problem. This thread has also been associated with this issue, so that you can be automatically notified as soon as issue gets resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Any update on this yet?

Hi William,

Your issue is still in progress and we will let you as soon as it is fixed. We really appreciate your patience and cooperation with us.

Hi William,

Our development team has observed the problem specified by you in detail. The problem is occurring due to fact that MS PowerPoint underlines the words with errors and saves them as separate portion. So your text “$Employee.Count$” splits in to three portions “$”, “Employee.Count” and “$”. This thing miss matches your query string.

Please turnoff Spell-checking and resave the presentation to store these templates as single portion and your parsing logic will work.

Thanks and Regards,

If that is true, why is working with certain fonts and not the others as shown in the example?

Hi William,

It is working with all the fonts that are mentioned in your example PPTX file. I have uploaded the sample and resultant PPTX files for your reference. Please execute your code snippet with this file data and you will observe that font is not an issue. The issue was spell-checker, which was splitting text in to different portions.