Fonts issue when Export HMTL to Doc

Hi all,
I have seen that font style is not well translated when export to word. In the attached files you will see that the HTML input has Arial like font style and the word output appears with Times New Roman.Java version is jdk 1.4 and I tested on Websphere server version 6.0.2.15.
Let me know your comments please.

Hi

Thanks for your request. The problem occurs because, currently, Aspose.Words does not support inheriting styles from parent elements.
Currently, Aspose.Words expects that font formatting is set in <span>, <i>, <b> or <u> element, formatting of paragraph – in <p> or <h1><h6> elements etc…
Best regards.

Thanks for your response,
When do u soppose Aspose.Words can support inheriting styles from parent elements? Is any open item for this taks?
Thanks in advance,

Hi

Thanks for your inquiry. I linked your request to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Unfortunately, it is difficult to provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue at the moment. First, this feature should be implemented in .NET version of Aspose.Words and then ported to java version. Hopefully, this feature will be supported somewhere in the end of this or at the beginning of the next year. But I cannot promise you anything at this stage.
Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2021) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(23)