Fonts look squeezed in ppt file

Hello,

We have a program to generate charts and add them to presentations. The chart images are generated in emf format so that they can be printed with quality. However on one environment the fonts look squeezed. Can you pls check the attachments and see why the squeezing is happening.

Thanks

Rathna

Hi Rathna,

I have observed the chart image shared by you and like your comment that which API have you used for the generation EMF image of your chart. What i felt from your post is that you are trying to add the EMF from some source to the PowerPoint presentation. Please share some further thoughts in details with us.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir,

The emf files are generated with Dundas Charting Library and then added to the ppt slides. The dundas library generates images in the request format. These emfs are then added to the presentation.

Thanks

Rathna

Hi Rathna,

I have generated the presentation by adding the shared EMF image files to slides. Unfortunately, I am unable to observe any difference in the share EMF and the image added in slide. both of them look alike. I have observed the fonts are squeezed in your EMF image and same effect has been observed in the generated presentation slide. For your kind information, I have shared the generated presentation file as well.

Thanks and Regards,